Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pluckin' Beauties from the Pool

Thanks for all the gorgeous photos you've been taking in second life and posting to my Solange! Fashions Fan Art pool! The pictures are amazing to see and it's like being in a candy store trying to pick out which ones to use. What a wonderful problem to have, I am truly blessed.

I've managed to make my first selection and chosen a photo submitted by Freyja Nemeth.

Here is the final processed and cropped version I did of her photo that is now displayed in the store:
Isn't she lovely? Her avatar has a beautiful unique look that caught my eye and her photo was easy to work with to give me lots of room to play around. You can see Freyja's original submission photo here.

For having her photo chosen, Freyja wins a free Phat Pack of her choice. Congratulations Freyja!

(As a side note, the Phat Packs you get to pick from my store if I choose your photo includes every outfit, even those that don't have an "official" phat pack)

Keep those pictures coming! Use the links on the right side of my blog to find my photostream and my Solange! Fashion Fan Art pool.

No comments: