Wednesday, December 05, 2007

November Obsession....

I never got off my lazy behind to post about my November Lingerie release, Obsession...









How about a little Ooo La La to dispell that winter chill. My latest design is a lace and silk lingerie ensemble that is sure to become your latest Obsession! Versatility is a must for my wardrobe and this outfit gives you plenty. The fabrics are rich, the lace delicate and the style flattering to your form.

Included with the outfit:
2 button back corsets
1 silk and lace thong panty
1 silk and lace strapless bra
1 lace thong panty (sheer)
1 lace strapless bra (sheer)
2 lace off the should sleeves
1 lace top tie
1 lace mini

It's available in 6 rich colors or you can purchase the Phat Pack for a 30% discount.

Enjoy!

<3 Solange

No comments: