Monday, December 03, 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by the oh so sexy and stylish, Ben Vanguard

Here are the rules:

(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 things about Solange Cerveau:

1. Almost everything I eat has to be organic, free-range, no additives, no anti-biotics, etc. Yes I'm a total hippy... pass the alfalfa sprouts please.

2. I've milked a cow, made butter, swam with pet ducks and trained a horse for riding but was born in the city.

3. I had a cat once that was going to have kittens and went into labor. Even though she was fussing and didn't want me to leave her I had to go to work. The day was very busy and I couldn't leave at lunch to check up on her. When I got home that night I found that she'd had a difficult time and she and the kittens were in bad shape. One of the kittens ended up dying and it broke my heart. To this day I feel tremendous guilt for abandoning her when she needed me and swore I'd never let my job come before any of my family, human or otherwise, again.

4. I like to paint and write stories when I'm not glued to my computer.

5. My favorite books to read (when i have time to read!) are mysteries, tawdry romance novels and fantasy fiction, preferably all in the same story! .. and I love to use the word "tawdry", it just sounds so naughty.

6. I don't like chocolate unless it comes with nuts.

7. I"m not French, I'm an American from California. (See #1)

8. I quit my real world career and took a huge cut in pay to go to work at my mom's business when she broke her arm a few years ago and needed help running things. I have never regretted it and enjoy the time we get to spend together. I have no plans of returning to my "career" even though I know I could make alot more money. What I do now is alot more fun and rewarding.

And now: Nightlife Overlord, Summer Seale, and... dang everybody else I know has been tagged already! Maybe I need to climb out of my cave into the social sunlight a bit more often hehe.

No comments: