Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Better late than never!






I've been slacking on my blog posts but I think it's because when I was creating this outfit SL decided to not rez textures or prims or and I was just too DONE from fighting with the grid to contemplate posting. But here I am now with piktars! I have been having a lot of fun playing with colors and highlights and shading lately so you all are just going to have to put up with my new big box of crayola's for awhile. If I start introducing colors like sienna and burnt orange feel free to tell me to give the crayola box back to my nephews where it belongs!

I love this texture. It's very rich and presents the colors in a subtle variation of shading for the top and panties. The metallic trim accents it beautifully I think. The sheer silk babydoll has the same inlaid pattern but also has a slight shimmer added to it. This was inspired by me wanting to rework an old silk, the first one I made actually. I decided to use the same texture and metal work but make it into something more mainstream. I'm happy with the results.

I'll still be redoing the old silk to update it but as usual I got sidetracked by another inspiration hehe. My muse just never likes to work on a schedule, fussy thing!

I don't have much else to say as I'm busy trying to get the remake of the silks done as promised and get another post up so enjoy my latest lingerie and look for another post soonish!

<3 Solange

No comments: