Friday, March 14, 2008

Updated NEW! Tryst - Now with a matching Skirt!

**My muse went on a creative binge this morning and while I should have been working on stuff to meet all those pending deadlines she inspired me to play around with the Tryst outfit and I ended up making a cute little striped mini-skirt addition to the design. I've tossed it in the Tryst sales boxes in the store as a FREE addition and sent updated copies to everyone that purchased the Tryst Short Set since I released it two days ago. Enjoy!**

The Tryst Short Set is a silky striped short set with short black bolero style jacket that has complimentary trim to the shorts and tiny top. Silver straps and accenting on the bodice of the top up the ante on glamour. You can also choose to wear it with the prim mini skirt and shorties for more of a clubbing look. Toss on your favorite boots or shoes for a sassy smart sexy look that dresses up or down easily.

It also includes a silver embellished prim belt that is my test run with the a new sizing script. All you have to do is click on the belt and you will get a simple menu to increase or decrease the size of the belt in 10%, 5% and 1% increments.

(Scripting is off in the store so remember it WILL NOT WORK while you are in Solange! Fashions. The script is not broken you just need to go to a parcel that allows scripts to run)

I'm also offering a phat pack that will save you 30%.

Here's the pics!








No comments: