Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Sheikh of the Burning Sands...

My latest fantasy creation, Sultan, is for the men and I love it! I'll let the pictures tell the story :)



















This outfit is packed full of accessories and wear options and if you want the complete outfit it's only 975L. That includes the full outfit, cloak and both style of sultan shoes! Pretty much everything you see in the pictures except the avatar, skin and hair. Quite a deal :) You can still buy the shoes or cloak separate, or just the outfit too if that's all you need.

This one is made to coordinate with the Kadin outfit I released earlier. Lots of attention to detail as always (except for putting two left shoes in the shoe boxes! haha! ok I fixed that but it was funny) and easily modded for a perfect fit.

Enjoy :)

No comments: