Monday, December 04, 2006

Important Info on the Happy Holiday Gifts

There will only be TWO Happy Holiday Gift boxes in the store at any time. Happy Holiday Gift #1 has been whisked out of the store in the middle of the night and only Happy Holiday Gift #2 and #3 are in the store as I post this.

When Happy Holiday Gift #4 drops into the store, Gift #2 will be whisked away so that only Gift #3 and #4 remain. Each time a new Happy Holiday Gift is introduced I will remove the oldest remaining gift. I will be dropping these gifts in the store randomly throughout the month until Christmas Day, 12/25/06.

I hope you all are enjoying this Gift Hunt as much as I am!

Happy Hunting and look for Gift #4 to drop very soon. If you haven't grabbed #2 yet... better get busy hunting before it disappears!

<3 Sol

No comments: