Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Lucky Chair Prizes!

Well I am back from my very enjoyable and relaxing vacation and gearing up for the holidays! This is my favorite time of year, and also my most hectic, crazy, wild time of year as well. To get the holidays started properly I've placed 3 new prizes in the Lucky Chairs.



There are FIVE! (5) Lucky Chairs located at the Solange! main store at Dream on Bay (The Wall store Lucky Chairs have been moved to Dream on Bay).

Two Lucky Chairs with single prizes are located on the main floor and 3 are located under the store in The Underground. If you haven't explored The Underground beneath my store you are missing out on some fun stuff!

The 2 chairs in the Down on Your Luck room in The Underground are networked with 2 prizes that can show up.

The 2 chairs upstairs have one prize each and are not networked.

The Madness room in The Underground has a special prize.

You can TP to Solange! Fashions in world by clicking here.

Good Luck!

P.S. Get ready for the holiday freebies and the annual Solange! Fashions 12 Days of Christmas Gift Hunt coming in December!

No comments: