Thursday, November 27, 2008

HUGE BLACK FRIDAY SALE at SOLANGE!



Happy Holidays! I hope everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving Day isn't too stuffed with turkey and pumpkin pie to go shopping because I have a huge sale starting today and the following departments have been marked 50% OFF ... (DREAM ON BAY STORE ONLY!)

Lingerie (woot!)
Streetwear (including Legacy and Trouble!)
Formal Wear
Business Wear

Just look for the BIG PURPLE "SALE!" SIGNS hanging over the sales boxes to see what has been marked down.

Items excluded from the sale are:

Menswear (all) Sorry Guys! :(
Fantasy/Silks (The Silk Raven)
Jewelry

Basically, all the items in the North Building are on sale.

ALSO! I put out the three FREE Christmas Silks, you can find them in the South Building with the fantasy wear.

Santa's Saucy Elf and Santa's Lil Ho are also out in the store and I've marked them down 50% as well.

THESE SALE ITEMS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AT MY MAIN STORE IN DREAM ON BAY!

Also, the GIFT VENDORS have NOT had their prices changed to reflect the sale, please keep this in mind if you want to buy for someone else as all items are NO TRANSFER. Please message me if you need to purchase a sale item as a gift.

~Solange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great deal, I've added it to my search. I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Custom Black Friday Sales Search

Solange Cerveau said...

Ohhh! Thank you for the link, I enjoyed the read :) Happy shopping!!