Monday, April 23, 2012

Solange! - More for Petite Mesh Avatars - Silky goodness!





A little Petite is incomplete without a fantasy silk design to run around in which is why I happily created one of my favorites into a petite version.  You can find this one at my main store in a little garden area next to the main entrance at the front of the store.  Just look for the big purple shiny tree near the garden wall.

SLurl for Solange! Fashions in Second Life:   Solange! Fashions

You can also find them on SL Marketplace by clicking here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gosh! I just found out about you making Petite clothing this weekend! I still remember buying your Legacy dress on my first avatar about 4 or 5 years ago. When I had to create a new avatar, the first thing I bought was a replacement for that dress, and I still love it!
So I really really hope you still have all the files you needed at creation, and could make one for my petite avatar as well! That dress is probably the piece of clothing that best stood the test of time in SL. Well, maybe the invisiprim boots have become a little dated, but for the rest, it's still one of my favourites, and hope to wear it again on my Petite sometime!

Solange Cerveau said...

oh yes, that would be an awesome petite outfit! Wonderful suggestion :) It would require a little bit of trickery to get it to work on Petites plus the old invisiprim boots will definately have to go. Thank you for your comment!