Monday, March 12, 2012

Catching up with Fashion for Life 2012

I am a little.. no.. a LOT.. behind on my blogging as a new friend recently pointed out to me (thanks Anne!) so I am going to be working on that this week!

The first and most important thing I need to blog about is Fashion for Life, 2012:

I am participating in Fashion for Life, SL’s longest-running and most successful fashion fair. All donations go to SL Relay for Life, benefiting the American Cancer Society--that's 100%. I also have a store there with some of my newest things!

This SLurl will get you to the sim I am located but drop you inside the Sponsor store, Tres Beau. Just look for the red beam to find Solange!

I have four items whose proceeds go 100% to the American Cancer Society. I will also have a store full of great things. Come see me at Fashion for Life!

My donation items:











There is also a Fashion For Life hunt item I have donated that is hidden (in plain sight) in my booth as well.

My donation Hunt Item:




Come see 10 sims of fashion and entertainment from March 10-20. The theme this year is "It's Time..." because we all think it's time for a cure for cancer!

See you there!

Solange Cerveau™
Solange! Fashions™

No comments: