Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bargain Basement Restocked AND Free Christmas Silks!


Well the 5L Bargain Basement clearance sale is over and all that stuff is officially retired. Yay for a little spring cleaning in winter! I'm glad everybody enjoyed that but this created a whole new problem...

What to do with an empty Bargain basement?!?!?!

Why, fill it up of course! So that's what I did.

I've reduced prices on a whole new batch of designs and moved them down into the Bargain Basement and it's full again. This makes room for more new stuff. Yay again! ( I better get to work!!)

So come check out the new reductions in the Bargain Basement and ...

I also set out the 2006 Christmas Silks again for those of you that still don't have them. This year they are updated to add a "delete" option for the resizing script so feel free to grab a new copy if you need this option. Other than that they are the same as last year, and the year before, and really intended for the new folks that haven't grabbed them yet.

Look for new designs and new Christmas stuff in the upcoming weeks!

*wanders off humming "It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...." *


(Editor's Note: Yes I know we gotta get through Thanksgiving first but due to travel plans I have to put my stuff out early this year... so DON"T PANIC! You have plenty of time do your Christmas Shopping :P)

No comments: