Saturday, March 10, 2007

I Double Dog Dare you!

NEW RELEASE! - DARE!










This new release is probably my favorite design so far. I was experimenting in photoshop with some new techniques and was so excited with the results. Dare! features a sheer chiffon slightly ruffled mini skirt that seems to flow like cream when you move. It's topped with an almost handkerchief shirt style cut top except the lowcut neckline, silver (or gold) lame' accents and silver strapped back combine to make this outfit anything but casual. This is definately my must wear outfit next time I hit the clubs! Errr... should I call you first before I go to make sure we don't show up wearing the same color? Let me know!

Hope you love this one as much as I do! I also included a hottie pack so you can buy all 8 for a 25% savings if you are like me and always want one in every color. Enjoy!

<3 <3 Solange

No comments: